As Hotels, Casinos and Resorts around the world begin to resume operations, safety for team members and guests remains top priority. For team members, maintaining safe distancing and minimal human contact while picking up uniforms during shift changes can be challenging.
White Conveyors, the world-wide leader with with unmatched expertise and nearly 1000 units in operation, has enhanced their automated uniform storage and retrieval systems to facilitate safe distancing and minimized human contact.
White’s U-Pick-It, GBX & AUS systems provide the safest, most secure and sanitary solution by eliminating the person to person contact at an attended counter where infections can spread.
Designed for any size resort and casino property, White’s Uniform Storage and Retrieval Systems are completely automated. Pick-up and drop-off is performed outside the uniform room through a “No Touch” auto-open/close door. There is no interaction with an attendant and no need to touch anything except their own uniforms. Shift changes are now smooth, fast and safer.
White’s Automated Uniform Storage and Retrieval Systems Provide
- 24/7/365 convenience and security
- Uniform room labor costs are reduced
- Service and safety for team members is improved
- Competitively priced with the fastest return on investment
- Increased productivity
- Faster shift changes
- Reliable, robust and durable
- Designs that are upgradeable and flexible
- Optional state-of-the-art automated garment tracking technology
- A choice of systems to meet every situation