Job Description: - Troubleshoot and repair equipment including mechanical, electrical and PLC controlled circuitry
- Calculate and collect payment for field service work upon completion
- Mechanically install/repair company systems including use of proper, safe and on-site methods of suspension and bracing of the equipment and running low voltage control wiring.
- Test and diagnose factory assembled systems for shipment and/or in the field according to engineering specifications including but not limited wiring systems, mechanical repairs and adjustments, testing and debugging wiring and mechanical.
- Identify and report blueprint and schematic errors
- Knowledge of PLC language and programming to troubleshoot and document customer issues Job Requirements: - Good Communication - Able to represent the Company
professional on the phone and in person
- Self-Motivated - Capable of working unsupervised and
- Strong Technical and mechanical aptitude - able to work
with hand tools, jacks, power tools and operate material
and man lifts
- Basic circuit understanding; must be able to read and
troubleshoot a circuit diagram; strong skill in using
meters for test
- Able to travel 30-50% of year. Occasional weekends
- Able to read and decipher blueprints and schematics to
install and repair equipment per specifications
- Possess a valid drivers' license with a clean driving
- Climb a ladder
- Lift 50-75lbs with any problem
- Wear required PPE at all times
- Work safely and efficiently
- Report Safety concerns
- Adhere to company policies
Email Resumes to Resumes@white-conveyors.comApply Now
Job Description: The Controls Technician is responsible for all aspects of project architecture, programming through installation, startup and post installation support. The Controls Technician will be required to travel on select project installations.
The primary duties of the Controls Technician are as follows: IN HOUSE DUTIES
- Support and configure PLC programs (incl. Ladder, Structured
Text, Function Block).* (experience with Mitsubishi, Horner
and CODESYS-based PLC’s preferred)
- Install, setup and troubleshoot Windows 10 workstations.
- Install local network and communication software.
- Write technical controls and operations manuals.
- Work in a team environment during all phases of project
- Conduct controls related R & D projects.
- Assist mechanical design group in R & D projects.
- Provide support and troubleshoot customer issues calling the
- Research, specify, and test new products and systems.
- Confirm installation of wiring and control components.
- Test and debug wiring systems.
- Test and debug mechanical systems.
- Test and debug programing and machine operation.
- Startup automated systems and commission.
- Train customer representatives on operation of systems. Job Requirements: The primary duties of the Controls Technician are as follows:
- 2+ years of experience desired but not required.
- Experience with industrial networking and fieldbus protocols
- Experience with most current Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Requires experience with electrical troubleshooting, experience using tools such as digital multimeters
- Mechanical Aptitude. Ability to perform hands on electromechanical tasks.
- Ability to work independently to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Resourceful, must be creative when necessary, good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to respond to problems under pressure.
- Must be "team" oriented, i.e. willing to assist in all phases of a project as required.
- Travel ability 40%. Must be willing to work weekends while in the field. Apply Now